floor (plural floors)
- The bottom or lower part of any room; the supporting surface of a room.
- A structure formed of beams, girders, etc, with proper covering, which divides a building horizontally into storeys/stories.
- The supporting surface or platform of a structure such as a bridge.
- A storey/story of a building.
- In a legislative assembly, the part of the house assigned to the members.
- (US) Hence, the right to speak at a given time in a legislative assembly.
- (nautical) That part of the bottom of a vessel on each side of the keelson which is most nearly horizontal.
- (mining) The rock underlying a stratified or nearly horizontal deposit.
- (mining) A horizontal, flat ore body.
- (right to speak): (British) possession
5 letters in word "floor": F L O O R.
No anagrams for floor found in this word list.
Words found within floor: